model, modular, technique
3 times 3 of 4 squares
Three times three made of four squares are 16 small paper works. It is also one generator with a circle.
The boxing challenge to think infinitely
- Michelangelo Buonarroti, The Slaves aka Prisoners
- Auguste Rodin, the two versions of the Hell Gate
- John Arthur Johnson, (first) world heavyweight boxing champion (1908–1915)
Finding/defining the infinite state (Michelangelo Buonarroti)
The three stages of …?
- Breaking the forth wall - opening towards the audience (Delacroix, Berthold Brecht, Franz Erhard Walther)
- Defining the narrative space with (modular, iterative, repetitive) storytelling (Homer, Dante Allegehri, Auguste Rodin)
- Exploring the narrative space by removing the figurative parts - from abstract to konkrete (Auguste Rodin, Abstract Expressionism)
The infinite state in art and programming
A finished artwork may stay in an unfished work state, though it is final. The final state of a soft/hardware is always unfinished, otherwise it is obsolete.
|2uOpopBox||cubeBox 2||cubeBox 1|
Maquettes of leaving boxes
|Maquettes of leaving boxes||both on the left: night||both on the right: day||2018 Feb|